Epiphone Masterbilt DR-400MCE Acoustic Electric Guitar For Sale
Epiphone Masterbilt DR-400MCE Acoustic Electric Guitar:
Here I have anEpiphone Masterbilt DR-400MCE Acoustic Electric Guitar.
I buy, repair and resellguitars. I generally receive shippingdamaged guitars from the factory, a distributor, an open box item or as a storereturn.
This guitar is a store demo that dried out just a bit. A crack developed on the top from the bridge to the bottom. I hydrated the guitar for two weeks and the crack closed up very well. I placed two cleats under this area simply for good measure. You can see the area in the photos. The guitar plays and sounds great. As part of the Masterbilt series, this is an all solid wood guitar. Generally the only difference between the DR400 and DR500 has been the electronics. Now that the DR500 guitars are going with Fishman electronics the difference is even smaller. This is a worthy guitar.
Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960's SlimTaper
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Torrefied composite
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Shadow
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- response filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Epiphone Vintage Premium; Open-Back; 18:1 Ratio
- Bridge: FSC Certified Torrefied Composite "Blackwood"
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None